Multinational corporations claim that their synergistic innovative capabilities--their ability to create and deploy innovations rapidly and successfully--have been enhanced by global R&D. But have they? In attempting to answer this question, the authors seemlessly integrate rigorous quantitative analysis--e.g., multivariate regression, factor analysis, and partial least squares analysis--with qualitative analysis of data from interviews and surveys.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds