Both application developers and software product vendors will be the audience for this guide to the J2EE connector architecture and its use in building resource adapters and enterprise information systems. Readers will find information on the history of enterprise application integration (EAI), different approaches to integrating all the parts of an information infrastructure, an overview of J2EE connector architecture, various interfaces and their use, transaction concepts and applications, and applications to other EISs and legacy systems.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds