Unlike other database design books in the market, this one focuses on design of databases for use on the Web. Web databases benefit from good general database design principles, but also have their own set of caveats, which must be considered for their design to be truly successful. This book covers both the general, and the web-specific database principles.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds