With its native data engine, rich object-oriented language, and capabilities to produce COM servers and consumer Web services, Visual FoxPro is the single most flexible programming tool available to software developers. But in today's programming environment, nothing stands alone. This guide will show developers how to extend the scope and power of Visual FoxPro as a development tool by integrating it with other software technologies. This much-anticipated sequel to 1001 Things You Wanted to Know About VFP, this both epands coverage of topics such as data driving and reporting and introduces new topics such as e-mail, IntelliSense, charts and graphs, PDF technology, MSDE, COM/DCOM, XML/ADO, and designing for extensibility.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds