Every operating manager has to deal with the problems and the opportunities afforded to them in controlling and managing data and data systems. Since management systems are absolutely essential for a successful enterprise, this book is designed to the aid the professional in the selection, implementation, and management of a database system. Learn how to make your system function at its optimal level and accomplish what it is designed to do! With coverage of web and traditional database management systems, applications, programming, and much more, this guide is an essential for any professional looking for the optimum performance from your company's databases.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds