Describes important statistical ideas in machine learning, data mining, and bioinformatics. Covers a broad range, from supervised learning (prediction), to unsupervised learning, including classification trees, neural networks, and support vector machines. DLC: Supervised learning (Machine learning).
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds