Bayesian Data Analysis describes how to conceptualize, perform, and critique statistical analyses from a Bayesian perspective. Using examples largely from the authors' own experiences, the book focuses on modern computational tools and obtains inferences using computer simulations. Its unique features include thorough discussions of the methods for checking Bayesian models and the role of the design of data collection in influencing Bayesian statistical analysis.Bayesian Data Analysis offers the practicing statistician singular guidance on all aspects of the subject.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine