This blockbuster new CRMGuru study breaks fresh ground in defining how to generate ROI through CRM—while disproving many common myths and mantras that so often lead CRM implementers astray. The Blueprint for CRM Success is the first statistically valid study to tie not only high level implementation activities— but very specific process steps as well—to ROI performance. You won’t find a clearer road map to CRM success. The study, by the same research team that produced the benchmark study, Multi-function CRM Software: how good is it?, also debunks many of the specious analyst polls reporting very high CRM failure rates and provides lists of easy to spot predictors of success and failure that you can apply before you begin implementation. The study includes full interpretation of the key data, and Executive Summary of key findings plus an entire "Beyond the Numbers" section with more interpretive comments and valuable support information for CRM implementers.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds