Customer Management (CM) is essential for businesses, and major investments have been made in new systems, strategies and channels for managing customers. The results, however, have often been disappointing and companies are now looking closely at how to make their CRM initiatives profitable. This timely book presents the results of the latest global research on Customer Management. The research -- funded by QCi, IBM, and OgilvyOne -- applied the unique diagnostic tool CMAT, the Customer Management Assessment Tool, developed by Qci and recognized as "the" global CRM scorecard and benchmark "best practice" standard for assessing how well organizations manage their customers. As a bonus, the accompanying CD-ROM includes a mini version of CMAT.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds