Administering SAP R/3: The Production and Planning Module is the ideal manual for installing or administering the Production and Planning module--or for those managing a site utilizing the Production and Planning module. The book provides specific examples of how to develop, implement and utilize the Production and Planning module with an existing SAP R/3 system. It focuses on the business and technical decisions that need to be made before, during and after administration of the PP module. This book is filled with practical examples of how to structure a production and planning department and contains processes to utilize the production and planning module to save time and money.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds