A guide for Oracle developers and database administrators, covering every aspect of Oracle 8/8i SQL and PL/SQL tuning, with specific recommendations, detailed case studies, and real benchmarks. Coverage includes designing applications to maximize efficiency, building indexes, identifying and resolving Oracle Server bottlenecks, fixing poorly performed SQL code, and leveraging Oracle's parallel query facility. Harrison is author of several books on Oracle.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds