The goal of this book is to provide an unintimidating introduction to data analysis and to SPSS. This edition has been substantially revised to incorporate new data files that focus on topics that interest today's students—in particular, the role of the Internet in society. The book can be used either as a supplementary text or as a primary text in an introductory course in data analysis. It is designed for use with SPSS 11.0, including the Student Version Data Files.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds