A working guidebook to making maximum profit in Web publishing. Explains how to identify and categorize costs, determine productivity, budget costs to the task level, find break-even, and bid flat rates with confidence. Describes pricing strategies and pricing tactics used by other service providers. Explains how to select the right services to offer, how to raise prices, use coupons and rebates, counter cutthroat competition, and set prices that work. Detailed examples. Includes financial numbers and ratios that you can use to monitor and track business success. Use this book as your Guide to profitable Web service.
DEC 31, 1969
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine