The simplest way for an organization to implement business-to- business (B2B) e-commerce is by setting up a marketplace to deal with its own suppliers and customers. There are many ways to accomplish this, including doing the development in-house, hiring e-commerce integrators, or choosing an already existing marketplace.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds