This comprehensive guide reveals the key elements of successful B2B integration and collaborative e-commerce, by highlighting business needs, technologies, and development strategies. It equips companies with practical guidelines for quickly implementing an effective B2Bi strategy, and prepares them for the next wave of B2B integration and collaborative e-commerce. It clarifies the intricate dependencies among all the components of B2Bi, including integration patterns, enterprise application integration (EAI), business process management (BPM), Internet security, XML, Web services, middleware technologies, and integration brokers. Included are future technologies that will have a significant impact on B2Bi architectures, such as intelligent software agents, wireless technologies, and peer-to- peer computing. This reference provides a suitable framework for the design, development, and implementation of B2B integration, along with several case studies.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds