This guide for users and administrators examines the real risks inherent in Web use and outlines techniques and available technologies for minimizing security threats. The book covers the architecture of the Web, cryptography, SSDL and TLS, digital identification, privacy and its protection, theft and its prevention, mobile codes, physical security for servers, host security, Web applications security, computer crime, content control, code signing, filtering and censorship, logical and policy aspects, digital payments, and intellectual property rights.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds