All businesses – both large and small – are increasingly becoming victims of fraud involving the use of computers. However, most companies are unaware of the risks or what to do to prevent them. This manual is designed to provide business management with simple, easy-to-understand information about the types of fraud committed by perpetrators using computer systems and the Internet.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds