A key part of the book is the easy-to-follow spreadsheet that enables marketers to enter appropriate data and calculate their own brand communication return-on-investment. This formula is made available on an enclosed computer disk with both MAC and PC formats. Using the spreadsheet and step-by-step directions, Schultz and Walters demonstrate how marketers can mine databases and other resources to determine the actual dollar return on the range of brand communication efforts. The book provides readers with a concise and informative history of brand communication measurement, including the author's vision of 21st century marketers. It makes the case that marketers must move away from the static measurement systems of the past toward ones more appropriate for today's dynamic marketplace.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence