A key part of the book is the easy-to-follow spreadsheet that enables marketers to enter appropriate data and calculate their own brand communication return-on-investment. This formula is made available on an enclosed computer disk with both MAC and PC formats. Using the spreadsheet and step-by-step directions, Schultz and Walters demonstrate how marketers can mine databases and other resources to determine the actual dollar return on the range of brand communication efforts. The book provides readers with a concise and informative history of brand communication measurement, including the author's vision of 21st century marketers. It makes the case that marketers must move away from the static measurement systems of the past toward ones more appropriate for today's dynamic marketplace.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017