Benchmark expert Christopher E. Bogan and corporate quality director Michael J. English walk management through their 9-step benchmarking model--from improving baseline trends to achieving world-class quality leadership. Recognizing that successful benchmarking often, demands dramatic changes in corporate attitudes--and an end to the ``not invented here'' mentality that stifles innovation--they arm readers with the weapons to: Forge a learning organization ready to borrow successful ideas wherever they occur--inside or outside the firm; Tailor benchmarking to a firm's unique identity--acknowledging that one company's ``best practices'' aren't always another's; Sell benchmarking to even the most skeptical senior executives or ``turf conscious'' factory and line managers; Manage the total project--including determining what, and against whom, to benchmark.
DEC 31, 1969
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine