Benchmarking is your key to becoming the BEST OF THE BEST. Find answers to the questions: What is Benchmarking? How do I perform benchmarking? and What are the results of its successful application? This ground breaking reference is for middle managers in industry (in marketing, manufacturing, administrative and support, finance, and personnel functions), not-for-profit organizations and government agencies, as well as quality improvement projects. Detailed examples show you how to relate benchmarking to your own circumstances. Reference guides help you get started. Case histories provide examples of actual benchmarking investigations from beginning to end. The author's personal tips will allow you, with minimum effort, to effectively launch your quest for the best.
DEC 31, 1969
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence