A three-part approach is described here for streamlining the software testing process. The books covers the testing life cycle, including planning and test case design and development, bug tracking and reporting, verification and validation techniques, testing metrics, and test resource estimation. Principles and processes of rapid testing are explained, and tips and real-life examples are given, along with a complete set of sample test documentation. Culbertson has 25 years of experience in engineering, software development and testing, and project management.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds