During his workshops and consultations Due noticed that few project managers understood the basics of the object-oriented approach to programming. To redress the deficiency, he describes the entire life cycle of a software development program using it. His treatment might also interest other members of a development team, and could serve as an auxiliary text for a formal course.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds