A standard text for database designers and programmers, Database: Principles, Programming, and Performance is out in a new edition. This latest version of the detailed work of the O'Neils includes a new chapter on Object-Relational Structured Query Language (SQL) and its implementations in Oracle and Informix products. On top of that, the authors have revised their chapters on basic and advanced SQL, and added product- specific details (particularly having to do with Oracle, Informix, and IBM DB2 database products) to most areas of their coverage. As a result of these revisions, this book does a great job of balancing academic material with practical examples.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds