The book also defines the nature of new CRM niche solutions providing entirely new types of functionality, but interworking seamlessly. The ultimate objective is to provide CRM solutions that are focused entirely on the needs of organizations' customers or stake-holders. This allows CRM software vendors to become associated with technologies that are perceived to truly enhance how customers feel about the way they are treated by companies. In the past, customers have perceived some CRM technologies as a barrier to receiving good customer service. Peel shows companies how to make the paradigm shift to the new CRM.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds