Managing a full cycle implementation of SAP R/3 requires more than just technical know-how. It takes careful project planning, organizing, optimum functional and technical configuration and system testing, which can be a complex process. Using the tools found inside this practical guidebook, you'll be able to successfully navigate through the critical stages of a project, and complete the job on time and within budgetary constraints. Worksheets, presentations and templates found both in the book and on the CD-ROM give tips on custom development, configuration, performance tuning, self and team management, and can help you keep tabs on schedules and monitor progress of the project. For SAP consultants, project managers or anyone wanting insight on how to successfully manage a SAP implementation project, this is the most significant and authoritative book available.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds