This bulletin presents IDC estimates regarding the size and composition of the U.S. ASP market from the perspective of the sales channels used to deliver application services to the market. In particular, this bulletin details the following: · The amount of 2001 U.S. ASP spending derived through indirect channels · The mix of indirect channels that are predominant in the ASP industry today · An outlook for the future of indirect channel approaches in the U.S. ASP market This bulletin focuses on the channels through which ASP services are sold (ASP sell- through channels). Subsequent IDC research will focus on the amount of software license that is associated with the ASP channel.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds