Introduces risk analysis techniques that can be used to identify and quantify both accidental and malicious threats to computer systems within an organization. The author walks through the qualitative risk analysis process using such techniques as the practical application of risk analysis (PARA) and the facilitated risk analysis process (FRAP). A case study of a truck rental company illustrates application of the method. The appendices provide a questionnaire and sample process forms.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds