This new edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect new developments in the field, the latest research, and the changing emphasis in current practice. It considers all aspects of risk management, a vital topic within the banking industry, including: asset liability management, risk-based capital, value at risk, loan portfolio management, credit risk, market risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, fund transfer pricing, and capital allocation.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds