These turbulent times have meant increased awareness of risk management and have lead to late breaking developments in new research, techniques, and theories in the field. Given the high stakes in today's business world with financial dealings in the billions (e.g., derivatives), it's easy to see why risk management has become the key buzzword on Wall Street. While Jorion focuses strictly on market risk, today's financial professionals are also evaluating credit risk and operational risk. Managing Risk provides a comprehensive description and analysis of modern risk management, including the regulatory aspects, organizational issues, potential problem areas, and tools to control and manage the many different kinds of risks: market risk, credit risk, and operational risk. It also discusses: structuring and managing the risk management function in a firm; practical measurement issues in the field; risk management in both financial and non-financial institutions.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds