Data warehousing is a hot topic, driven by mandates for customer- centric organizations and the need for robust reporting and business intelligence. With an avalanche of information—and misinformation—on the subject, this META Group publication sifts through the hype to deliver the first objective map of the business trends and technology drivers affecting this critical IT area. The publication offers an in-depth study of ten key industries that are exploiting data warehousing to its best effect, examining critical issues that drive spending on data warehouse hardware, software and services. The report shows trends within each industry segment and provides detailed case studies and recommendations. It also includes general data warehouse information, such as an analysis of leading concerns that impact data warehouse approaches and insight into obstacles that stand in the way of data warehouse success.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds