As is the case with many enterprise application initiatives, some companies are finding that data warehousing is not providing the originally expected business value or return on investment. META Group has identified a number of specific factors that can help determine whether a data warehousing strategy is headed for success or failure. This penetrating report documents these factors and provides a unique snapshot of real-world production data warehouse environments, giving insight into how others are—or aren't—achieving success in their current data warehousing efforts. This exhaustively researched publication not only reveals the industry's best practices, but also uncovers data warehousing pitfalls to help readers avoid repeating others' mistakes and set realistic, achievable objectives for their own data warehouse.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds