This book takes a clear, practical and comprehensive look at the impact of information systems (IS) on business performance and its contribution to the strategic development of organizations. It provides the tools, techniques, and management framework for identifying and implementing the opportunities offered and shows how IS/IT not only supports management systems but actually helps organizations achieve a competitive advantage.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds