Written from a business rather than a technical perspective this book explores the logic behind ERP. It emphasizes application modules and their business implications considering and specifying the differences between sectors of the industry. The author uses case studies to capture and illustrate best practices. He discusses fundamentals, concepts, functions, components, and all relevant aspects of the topic focusing on integrating information and business processes in the total enterprise and in the supply chain. Included is a CD-ROM with screen shots of real industry-specific systems, action notes, definitions, key ideas, and workflows for self-study or instruction.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds