A large manufacturer invested millions of dollars in creating an enterprise information portal (EIP) only to realize that less than five percent of its employees were using it actively. This initiative failed, not because EIPs are a bad idea, but because the company failed to understand the “killer application” of EIPs.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds