The information revolution is in motion, and sound database design will drive the ease of data handling and, in turn, improve the results of business practices. A timely topic, then, is Object-Role Modeling (ORM), a way to design and query databases via an application written in lay terms. Halpin expertly explains ORM as well as other solid database design practices so that even seasoned pros will learn something new. Designers, programmers, systems analysts, and managers will discover everything they need to know about database design. Complete with a companion web site, this is highly recommended for libraries serving techies.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds