Essays illustrate technical issues involved in the transition to new database technologies and interoperability between database systems and file systems. They survey emerging technologies, focusing on post- relational technologies such as object- oriented database systems and functional extensions, and multidatabase systems offering interoperability worldwide. They describe working multidatabase system and their requirements, and discuss components of next-generation database systems.
DEC 31, 1969
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence