If you’ve relied on The Data Model Resource Book, Revised Edition, Volume 1 (0-471-38023-7) to jump-start your system development efforts, then you know that using a library of proven data models and data warehouse designs can produce huge savings in development costs. But what about the unique needs of your industry?
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds