For any developer or designer creating XML and searchable Web documents, Professional XML Meta Data covers the essential XML- based standards and concepts that will facilitate the emerging "semantic Web" of the near future. Mixing the practical side of existing standards with a bit of prognostication of this evolving technology, this ambitious book casts a wide net to highlight some standards that may very well play a role in the evolution of the Internet.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds