Marketing analysts use data mining techniques to gain a reliable understanding of customer buying habits and then use that information to develop new marketing campaigns and products. Visual mining tools introduce a world of possibilities to a much broader and non-technical audience to help them solve common business problems.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds