This practical, field-tested reference doesn't just explain the characteristics of finished, high-quality data models--it shows readers exactly how to build one. It presents rules and best practices in several notations, including IDEFIX, Martin, Chen, and Finkelstein. The book offers dozens of real-world examples and go beyond basic theory to provide users with practical guidance.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017