The study investigates the enterprise data warehouse (EDW) market in the European financial sector. IDC defines data warehousing as a process that organizes time-based data coming from multiple applications according to subjects meaningful to the business and driven by the need to inform decision-makers. The offering analysis includes profiles of selected leading packaged EDW solutions that are currently available for European financial institutions. In addition, a number of selected case studies on the implementation of EDW among European banking institutions complete the offering analysis.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds