Business intelligence has recently become a word used by almost every CFO, controller and analyst. After having spent the last decade implementing Enterprise Resource Planning software and other mission-critical solutions, companies now have large databases with transactional data sitting in their computer rooms. Now, finally, the technology has reached a point where it is possible - in almost real time - to quickly and easily analyze the financial data in the corporate databases to be able to make more intelligent business decisions. This book will help financial managers understand the trends, technology, software selection and implementation of financial business intelligence (financial BI) software.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds