This unique book shows warehouse developers and managers how to build this new type of warehouse, how to organize free-form text for easy access, and, most importantly, how to exploit text mining techniques to provide timely and accurate information for decision-makers. The author covers the complete process of building and managing a document warehouse, including examples of actual implementations, a review of security issues and tools such as XML and Wide Area Information Servers and their selection criteria, and how text mining techniques are different from data mining techniques.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds