In order to compete effectively in today's marketplace, organizations must be customer-focused, not product-focused. Customer relationship management (CRM) is the way to integrate this approach throughout an organization. This book covers all aspects of CRM, including developing a market-oriented strategy, innovation in products and services, sales and channels transformation, customer relationship marketing, and customer care. It shows how CRM links people, process, and technology to optimize an enterprise's revenue and profits and provide maximum customer satisfaction.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds