This course explains how to create, edit, display, style, and validate Extensible Markup Language (XML) documents and should require approximately two days to complete. This course is designed to explain major XML features and implementations to students, and to provide extensive hands-on exercises. This course also discusses the creation and use of document type definitions (DTD), cascading style sheets (CSS), and Extensible Style Language Transformation (XSLT) stylesheets. This course is not intended to be a comprehensive XML resource; instead, it is intended to provide students with a strong background in a wide range of XML capabilities so that students can more easily learn additional XML functions and capabilities.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds