Driven by the Internet, consumers are redefining buying patterns and businesses are analyzing new strategies to leverage the power of the next generation of information technologies. Executive's Guide to E-Commerce shows businesses how to develop new relationships with customers, distributors, resellers/retailers, suppliers, logistics providers, and business partners through electronic commerce. Here, readers will discover how e-commerce can impact a corporation and improve business performance, and learn what can inhibit the growth of e-commerce. This book presents tailored e-commerce strategies for such industries as consumer products, entertainment, media, communications, financial services, the public sector, petroleum, and utilities.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds