Used in such critical applications as flight control systems, space shuttle landing systems and patient monitoring systems, Distributed Real Time Systems (DRTS's) must operate continuously with near-impeccable reliability. This book is an overview of various systematic approaches--both theoretical and practical-- to monitoring, visualizing, and debugging DRTS's to ensure that these systems are performing consistently at the maximum possible level. Includes detailed worked-out examples the reader can follow.
DEC 31, 1969
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence