"The Customer Relationship Management Planning Guide" is both a freestanding book and part of author Dick Lee's three-book series on "Self-guided CRM." Together or individually, these books are designed to reduce dependency on outside consultants and dramatically reduce consulting costs. sellmorenow.comAs a standalone, “Planning Guide” addresses the first two of four critical steps for successful CRM implementation, which are: I. Developing customer-relationship strategies; II. Redesigning roles and responsibilities to carry out the new strategies; III. Re-engineering work processes to fit new functional roles; and IV. Supporting these new (and typically more complex) work processes with CRM software.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds