Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the buzz of the business world. Broader than the age-old principle that "the customer is always right," CRM targets profitable ways to act on that premise, at all times, across all channels and functions-- keeping the customer coming back for more.
DEC 31, 1969
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds