Implement data mining for a powerful competitive advantage. Are you fully harnessing the power of information to support management and marketing decisions? You will, with the help of Building Data Mining Applications for CRM, a one-stop guide to choosing the right tools and technologies for a state-of-the-art data management strategy built on a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) framework. Authors Alex Berson, Stephen Smith, and Kurt Thearling help you understand the principles of data warehousing and data mining systems, and carefully spell out techniques for applying them to your firm's greatest benefit. Find out about Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools that quickly navigate within your collected data. Explore privacy and legal issues...evaluate current data mining application packages...and let real-world examples show you how data mining can impact, and improve - all of your key business processes.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds